Thursday, May 19, 2011

life and love quotes

This quotes says something like "When I say I love you. You say you don't deserve it. When I say I need you . You say I deserve someone better, When I say my life is better with you. You say I don't know any better. But when I kiss you, you say I love you, When I have to go, you say I need you. When I am with you, you know, that there is no better feeling then our love coming together and that is something we both deserve"


next..this quote by ClaudiaIf you love somebody then tell them how you feel dont be scared of their reaction or rejection life is too short. you should take a chance and if things dont work out as you plan dont worry cuz life moves on and true love will be waiting for you again..."


Barbara De Angelis says that "You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back."


While Victoria said "I do my thing and you do your thing. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations. And you are not here to live up to mine. You are you. And I am I, and if be chance we find eachother, it's beautiful."


William Morrow said "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."


Lisa said "Everything you need to make you happy in this world is inside you."


Acad said "Life is like a boomerang; what you give, you get back"



No comments:

Post a Comment