Saturday, December 14, 2013

A few words



If you want somebody

That prettier or beautiful like any girls outside there,

obviously I'm not one of it,

If you want somebody,


that perfect in every ways,

I'll say "I'm sorry"

I'm lacking in many ways,

but I'm trying to be best in everything,

If you want somebody,

to be a nice girl, an ordinary girl,

a girl that respect its own religion and the elders

and someone that can be beside you

in sick & health,

when you're happy or sad,

I'll say maybe

that girl can be

"me"

because

I'm just that 'Ordinary Girl'

  InsyaAllah





This eyes, not mine *pic from uncle google

1 comment:

  1. Hi. Sir.. You really are a genius, I feel blessed to be a regular reader of such a blog Thanks so much.. -Onlinekaj💕💋 font copy and paste what is love?

    ReplyDelete